As part of our work to support tech companies respect human rights, Global Partners Digital has developed a three-part suite of resources specifically designed for small and medium-sized tech companies (tech SMEs).
1. How to respect privacy and free expression as a tech SME. This series of tailored guides is designed to help small and medium tech enterprises in specific national contexts ensure that they are respecting privacy and free expression in their products and services.
These guides are currently available for tech SMEs in:
- Mexico (Spanish)
- Mozambique (Portuguese)
- Senegal (French)
- South Africa
2. A broad human rights baseline assessment tool, as well as two detailed assessment tools on privacy and free expression to help tech SMEs identify their major human rights impacts/issues.
- Human Rights Baseline Assessment Tool: General
- Human Rights Baseline Assessment Tool: Privacy
- Human Rights Baseline Assessment Tool: Freedom of Expression
3. Tools to help tech SMEs strengthen their policies around privacy, free expression and transparency.