Financials and reporting
GPD is a social purpose company. We believe that this model supports our sustainability, and gives us the flexibility to run our programmes in a way which maximises their impact.
Our programmes are made possible by a diverse range of funders, including foundations, businesses, and governments, listed below.
Independence, transparency and integrity are intrinsic to our identity. We only accept funding which allows us to protect and uphold these values and further our mission.
You can find a full list of our financial reports on the right-hand column of this page.
Our current and past funders include:
- Argentinian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Australian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Centre for Democracy and Technology
- Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- European Commission
- Finnish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ford Foundation
- German Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Global Affairs Canada
- Great Britain China Centre (GBCC)
- Institute for War and Peace Reporting (IWPR)
- Internet Society
- Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Open Technology Fund
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA)
- Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
- US Department of State – Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor